Thursday, May 1, 2008

Skateboarding video

In bergquist we watched a skateboarding video.

I like the video because I like to skateboard and also because the explosions were cool. I want to know if they were actually damaging the skatepark or if it was just special effecs, if they were actually damaging it I wonder if thay had to pay for it or maybe they owned the skatepark. I wonder if they were professional skateboarders, My favorite part of the video was when the guy did a kickflip over the stairs and the stairs blew to pieces.

1 comment:

@nthony said...

That video was awsome! I liked your entry because of the way that you discribed everything. my favorite part was also when the guy did the kickflip over the stair as the stairs blew up! do you skate? If you do, we should get together sometime and skate.