Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Skateboarding

When I was about ten I went to my mom's house for a weekend. On saturday we went to the park, I brought my skateboard, I had just got the board and i hadn't tightened up the trucks or anything. I tried skating down this hill and i realized that the board was wiggling alot and once i got to the bottom of the hill the board came out from under me and i fell on the hard asphault, sliding on my knee and rolled into the sharp, spikey sticker bushes. I immediately crawled out of the bushes and looked at my knee, a heuge gash covered my whole knee it was very deep, then i had to retrieve my skateboard out of the bushes, i limped to my mom and told her what happened. She took me home, we wrapped it in paper towels until the bleeding stopped. A day later there was a scab that covered my whole knee.

1 comment:

O Rock said...

Ouch, that hurts because I've done that more than once before.