Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Stop Frame Animation Reflection

Cameron Schille
American Studies
11/6/07

Stop Frame Animation

I have just Completed my stop frame animation project. I did my project on Christopher Columbus. My partner was Patrick Riebel.

The part of this project that was the most fun was probably making a picture of Christopher Columbus talk about himself. Me and Patrick got a picture of Christopher Columbus from google and used the computer to make his jaw drop up and down. After that we recorded our voices to talk about him. We made Christopher Columbus say that the most accurate picture of him was painted by Alejo Fernandez, and that in some paintings he had white curly hair and in some paintings he had brown curly hair, and that he wore old style clothing.

The most difficult part of this project was making Christopher Columbus’s ship sail across his map. Patrick and I had to make a map, put it on the computer, and make his ship sail across the map. It isn’t as easy as it sounds. Once the map is on the computer you have to go on the internet, find a picture of his ship, and copy and paste it onto the map. The hardest thing about it was moving it over and over again, every time you move it you have to save it too, so that took forever.

The most important thing i learned was all of the Places Christopher Columbus discovered. Another important thing I learned was not to leave my project on the desktop. My whole project was deleted. It was ok though because I still got the grades, but it sucked because I don’t get to put it on you tube.

This project was pretty fun because I liked how we were really for example being able to go up to the annex, the library, and the classroom. It was my favorite project that I have ever done.

No comments: