Monday, February 25, 2008

8th Grade Project

For my rth grade project I might be able to hang a net for my dad to use but I don't know if he whould let me because I am not very experienced with it, so if i can't hang a new one he might let me just strip one of our old nets and just let me hang it with the same web. If i can't do net hanging I might rebuild the engine on my go-kart or something. Maybe if I can't do either of those things, we have an old style dump truck that doesn't run and needs to be cleaned up and stuff, it is an international. I could get that running for my project. If not any of those I could build something like a treehouse or something like that. It is kind of a hard decision. Maybe if my dad taught me some stuff about net hanging and gave me some practice I could hang a new one.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Cameron,
I like this entry because it sounds like you have a lot of possbilities to choose from for your project. But what does net hanging mean? I dont think i understand. But it sounds like a good idea i guess. For my 8th grade project I'm doing photography. Good luck on your 8th grade project, and hopes it comes out good.
-emma.