Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SUPER BOWL

I wanted the new york giants to win but before the superbowl I was pretty surre that the patriots whould win, but they didn’t . There was alot of things counting on this game, like the dolphins had a resord for the perfect season, and if the patriots won they whould have broke that record. I think that the turning point of the game was when Eli Manning broke loose of those three or four guys that whould have sacked him. The funniest part of the game was when at the last play of the game nobody whould get off of the field. For the superbowl I went over to JJ’s house to watch it. I think that this superbowl was my favorite superbowl was my favorite one so far. It was a very important game and i think that alot of people will remember it for a long time.

1 comment:

AVERY said...

yeaa go giants i liked this because you really described the game