Monday, February 25, 2008

Dog

A couple of weeks ago my dad's friend Ronnie Carlson wanted us to watch his dog named Hank while he went on vacation. I think that Hank is going back home today or tommorow. Hank is some kind of small curly haired dog, but him and my golden lab named Zena, it is reall spelt Xena but i spell it Zena get along. It's funny because my dog eats her dog food and his, so we have to feed them at different times. Its funny when they play around and fight because Zena always pins him on the gruond. It is going to be sad when Hank has to go because everyone is kind of attached to him, especially Zena.

2 comments:

garret said...

Wow cameron that sounds intresting. I've watched My freinds dog before to. My dogs named is hank. And he is like the coolest dog in the world, he weighs about 150 pounds it's all fat. I hope you had fun playing with the dog. GARRET

Patricks blog said...

Nice Cameron I have dogs to but not really small ones. I have watched my moms friends dog before. It was a german shepard his weighs almost 120 pounds. He is not fat just really big.I hope you had fun playing with the dog hank. I have fun when we watch other dogs.