Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SUMMER

This summer we went on a road trip to california to see some of our family. It was my step aunt and uncles 30th wedding anniversary and all of my step family was there. We brought our dog with us. They had a pool that me and my step sister swam in. They had a dog too and whenever I whould throw a ball for my dog the other dog whould take it and not let my dog play with it. When we stayed the night we had to sleep in tents, it looked like a camp site. There was so much good food. The only thing that I didn't like was the drive. But it was ok because on the way we stopped at my other aunt and uncles for a while.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Cameron,
I like this blog becuase it was funny. Sounds like you had a fun time with your step family. Your lucky they had a pool, swimming is a lotta fun! Sucks you had to drive for that long though. What's your dog's name?

-emma.

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.